Friendship card


Well it's been about a month since I last posted, I really must try harder because it's not as if I haven't been making any cards! As many of you are aware over on the DoCrafts website, Caroljenks organises a monthly friendship swap whereby we are allocated a partner and have to make each other a card. Well this month my partner was Kath R. I decided to use my new rubber stamp that I bought at the Sincerely Yours Papercrafting Show at Wellington, Somerset at the end of May - my first Sugar Nellie stamp. I stamped the image on Bristol Board using my new Memento stamp pad (also purchased at the show) and coloured it in using my Copic Pens.
I assembled the card using the Papermania Raspberry Champagne paper pack and some matching Bazzill Bling type card and then finished it off with some Prima flowers. I decorated the inside of the card as well but the photo was all blurred.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog.
Karen x

Popular posts from this blog

Introducing my nephew.....

Forever Friends Easter Cards - Part 2