British Summer Time


















Well what a difference the hour change made - the weather was quite good today and I did some spring cleaning and what's more I quiet enjoyed it and believe me that doesn't happen very often!!

I still managed to make some cards though and thought I ought to do some Easter cards. Last year I downloaded the Pink Petticoat Little Chicks but never got around to using them so I thought this afternoon, it was about time I did. I also used some Papermania Citrus papers from my stash and Prima flowers and adhesive stones. Here is a selection of my efforts and even though I do say so myself, I am pleased with the result and love the bright spring colours. Hope you do too?

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog.
Karen x

Popular posts from this blog

Introducing my nephew.....

Forever Friends Easter Cards - Part 2