Lili of the Valley

After succeeding in my quest to not spend a penny on craft goodies in February, I thought I deserved to reward myself with a few treats! I just had to pay a visit to the Lili of the Valley site and a few new stamps just happened to fall into my shopping basket!
Ingredients

  • Shabby Princess Papers - Celebrate
  • LOTV - Big Present coloured with Promarkers
  • Craftwork Cards - sentiment
  • Buttons from stash coloured with Promarkers
  • Peel off number coloured with Promarkers

Ingredients

  • LOTV - Rosie with Presents coloured with Promarkers
  • DCWV Nana's Nurserys Papers
  • Marianne Creatables scroll and flower die


Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog.
Karen x

Popular posts from this blog

Introducing my nephew.....

Forever Friends Easter Cards - Part 2