New craft room!




Up until recently I've had to do my crafting in my conservatory/dining room but not anymore. I've finally got my own craft room cum office so that now when I look out from my lounge I don't see piles of craft "stuff" everywhere! I already had all the furniture, it was just a case of rearranging everything into the one room.

As I haven't got a lot of table space, I have to make sure that I put everything away once I've finished with it. You'd think I'd have enough room in the two cupboards but as you can see below, I really have to try to curb my spending!! (Either that or reorganise the cupboards to make more room, hehe!!)






Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog.
Karen x

Popular posts from this blog

Introducing my nephew.....

Forever Friends Easter Cards - Part 2