Christmas Cards

Now that the main event is over, I am finally getting around to showing you some of my Christmas cards. I made several batches of cards using both stamped images and printed toppers/decoupage.

The first batch are a selection using the Nitwit Collections Joyful Hearts Topper & Decoupage
kit and I have highlighted these images with some card that I have embossed through my Cuttlebug:-











































I then did some rubber stamping using Milton the Bear and tried my hand at a few different layouts, taking inspiration from some designs in either Cardmaking & Papercrafting or Quick Cards Made Easy, I can't remember which one. I used papers from my stash, the red and blue ones are Forever Friends papers and the lilac one is some Papermania papers that I have had for years! Each of the images is coloured with Promarkers.
























































I also made another batch using the Xmas Creature Capers clear stamps bought from QVC, papers as before from my stash and DCWV xmas papers. The snowflake diecuts are made using
a Cuttlebug die and also a Marianne Creatables die using glitter cardstock.










































These are just a few samples of my Christmas Cards this year - I have also made some using the Percy & Penelope decoupage set and also some kits from Craftwork Cards - Jack Frost and Trim the Tree bought from QVC.

Hope you all had a great Christmas and are looking forward to a Happy Crafting / Blogging 2011!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introducing my nephew.....

Forever Friends Easter Cards - Part 2