Friendship card



This is the card that I made for the May Friendship swap for Sharon L, over on the DoCrafts forum. Caroljenks, the organiser, issued an optional challenge - to use the sketch (above) and two of the colours. As you can see, I used blue Core dinations card as the base colour along with Papermania Venetian Skies and yellow Pink Petticoat paper. The Forever Friends stamped image was a gift from a member of the DoCrafts forum (I am very sorry but I have forgotten who) - I coloured the bear with my Copic Caio pens and the flowers with Sakura glitter pens and adhered tiny star shaped adhesive stones to the centre of each flower and mounted the image onto a scalloped oval Nestabilities. The finishing touches are a Prima flower with adhesive stone in the middle.

Once I had decided to use Carol's layout and colours, it took me ages to decide which colours etc to use but now that it's finished I am really pleased with the outcome. I hope you like it too. Thank you Carol for organising the friendship swap each month.

Comments

  1. Great card Karen, just had a peep at your cards they are lovely. Sue x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog.
Karen x

Popular posts from this blog

Introducing my nephew.....

Forever Friends Easter Cards - Part 2