More Easter cards:- Ingredients Forever Friends Pearlescent Decoupage Kit - Spring Time - Easter Surprise or Forever Friends Paper Pack - Spring Time Marianne Creatables Flourish & Flower Dies DCWV Pastel Cardstock from stash Ingredients Forever Friends Pearlescent Decoupage Kit - Spring Time - Easter Surprise or Forever Friends Paper Pack - Spring Time DCWV Pastel Cardstock from stash Ingredients Forever Friends Pearlescent Decoupage Kit - Spring Time - Easter Surprise or Forever Friends Paper Pack - Spring Time Marianne Creatables - Flower Dies Adhesive stones from stash DCWV Pastel Cardstock from stash I have entered this card into the following challenges:- Sketch Saturday challenge - http://sketchsaturday.blogspot.com/2011/04/week-149-sponsored-by-whimsy-stamps.html Craft Us Crazy (Easter/Spring) - http://craftuscrazy.blogspot.com/2011/03/challenge-5here-comes-peter-cottontail.html Amber's Crafts and Stuff - http://www.amberscraftsandstuff.com/2011/03/challenge-3-april-...
..Finley. This is one of my favourite photos so far, taken when he was five days old. (He is now just over three weeks old). As he lives in Australia this is the closest I've got to him although Skype is a wonderful invention!
Well, I've taken the plunge and entered my very first challenge over at sketch saturday http://sketchsaturday.blogspot.com/2009/04/sketch-45-4th-april-tracies-dt-week.html . I needed to make an Easter card for my parents and decided to use the Spring Wishes download from Pink Petticoat. I really like the backing papers from this collection and the bunny images.
Comments
Post a Comment
Thank you for commenting on my blog.
Karen x