Lili of the Valley

I've fallen in love with the Lili of the Valley rubber stamps and treated myself to a few last month, just before imposing a ban on myself buying any craft goodies in February! Not sure how long it will last but I'm going to do my best - after all looking at all my stash, it's not as if I will run out of anything!!

These are my first attempts using the "Rosie with Present" stamps:-

Ingredients
  • Lili of the Valley stamp "Rosie with Presents" coloured with Promarkers
  • Rangers Ice Stickles (used for Rosie's skirt)
  • DCWV Nana's Nursery - Baby Boy Papers
  • Card stock from stash
  • Marianne Creatables flourish & flower die cuts
  • Craftwork Cards Candy for the flower centres
  • Craftwork Cards Sentiment
  • Martha Stewart punch
  • Flower peels offs coloured with Promarkers (first card)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introducing my nephew.....

Forever Friends Easter Cards - Part 2