A new niece...

These are the cards I have made for my new niece, Matilda Elizabeth Anne, born yesterday morning in Sydney, Australia. The second card, an easel card, was made for my parents to give.

Ingredients
  • Fizzy Moon rubber stamp coloured with Promarkers
  • Lili of the Valley sentiment rubber stamp
  • Papers and Cardstock from stash
  • Ribbon and gemstone

Ingredients

  • SWALK rubber stamp coloured with Promarkers
  • Pink Petticoat papers
    (freebie gift with either Quick Cards Made Easy
  • or Cardmaking and Papercrafting)
  • Pink card stock from stash
  • Martha Stewart punch
  • Adhesive stones
  • Computer generated sentiment



Comments

  1. Hi Karen
    Both cards are gorgeous,
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards, I really need that FM stamp!
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog.
Karen x

Popular posts from this blog

Introducing my nephew.....

Forever Friends Easter Cards - Part 2