I recently had a week off work to spend at home. I decided to start the week off by catching up on all the jobs I haven't had time to do, namely the unmentionable "h*******k" and even cleaned all my kitchen cupboards!!! That all done I then had plenty of time for crafting but first I reorganised my craft cupboards as well and whilst doing that I found several kits that I hadn't really used, so that was my mission. These are the cards I came up with using one such kit - glittered toppers and cards - very simple but I thought I could make them up into sets of notecards. I think I will make a box to display them in

Comments

  1. these are gorgeous karen.really pretty :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog.
Karen x

Popular posts from this blog

Introducing my nephew.....

Forever Friends Easter Cards - Part 2