Calendar pages - part 4 - October - December

October - Pink Gem digital stamps - Halloween Phoebe / Halloween Josh / Trick or Treat






November - Rememberance Day - Poppy rubber stamp






December - Digistampboutique - Cute Nativity Kids / Snow Play / Lili of the Valley - Mary & Joseph / Penny Black rubber stamp - Snowy & Hedgy






I finally finished the five present calendars just before Christmas and nearly finished my own, but having lost the momentum I still haven't finished mine yet, infact I still haven't finished March, July, August and September!  With only a few days left of February, I really need to pull my finger out otherwise next month I will be looking at a blank page!!

Comments

  1. so gorgeous karen.love the images ,especially the stunning poppies ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog.
Karen x

Popular posts from this blog

Introducing my nephew.....

Forever Friends Easter Cards - Part 2